Executive Sales Rep
Are you ready to give your career a boost by joining a dynamic, rapidly growing, cloud communications environment? At Cebod Technologies we are seeking an enthusiastic Executive sales representatives at different locations who possess a go-getter attitude with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability. This job allows telecommuting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, Sales Administration and lead generation contacting business executives.
- Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of DIDforSale and Cebod Telecom communications solution so that together you can recommend a solution for their specific business requirement.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels of the customer organization from developers, managers, to executives.
- Identify current and up sell business opportunities.
- Identify current technical challenges.
- Closely follow up with internal processes to ensure timely delivery to prospect.
- Follow-up on internet sales leads.
- Develop quotes and support marketing objectives where applicable.
- Contact potential clients via LinkedIn, email or phone to establish opportunities
- Develop and maintain an ongoing record of existing and potential new customers in the CRM
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years in business to business sales environment.
- Documented track record success in prospecting and selling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in learning and selling cloud computing/communications business model.
- Strong team player with ability to communication clearly.
It’s a plus if you already have sales experience in Cloud Communication solutions! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Account Executives
Cebod Technologies is seeking multiple full-time sales and account executives for their Southern California office and other remote offices. Cebod Technologies provide VoIP based telecom services to small to mid size businesses.
Sales Account Executives will sell, service, retain and grow a base of accounts and actively pursue new business accounts. Responsibilities include – identification of customer problems, information gathering and solutions/products suggestion, building positive relationships with clients over the phone, and managing a full sales cycle with new leads.
Qualifications & Skills
– Understand how VoIP works
– Have 1-2 years sales experience
– Effective communication skills
– Have good people skills
– Excellent verbal communications skills
– Ability to build a client base and develop relationships
– Goal oriented and self-motivated
A strong sales track record is a plus! However, an applicant who has a strong desire to learn and develop their sales skills will also be considered. Candidate with experience in Telecom Industry will be preferred.
Please send resume to email@example.com