API, also known as the application programming interface, is used to define interactions. These interactions can be either between software or hardware. Moreover, it acts as an intermediary that enables two applications to interact for a particular function. It fetches information and data used in an interface. APIs are particularly used to connect code components running on the same machine. Some examples include Google Maps APIs, payment integrations APIs, etc.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.