An ARU (Audio Response Unit) is a computer telephony system that also integrates a system to store and forward your voice. A passive ARU will just play the message. But you also have interactive ARUs that will play messages based on the caller input. This makes the entire process better and more convenient while still offering a sense of cohesiveness.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.