An ARU (Audio Response Unit) is a computer telephony system that also integrates a system to store and forward your voice. A passive ARU will just play the message. But you also have interactive ARUs that will play messages based on the caller input. This makes the entire process better and more convenient while still offering a sense of cohesiveness.« Back to Glossary
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
- 6 Advantages of Virtual Phone System for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Telehealth Solutions: Doctors Can Offer Treatments Without Compromising Social Distancing
- Best Business Phone Service Feature: Call Forwarding
- How to Effectively Transition Your Business Communication to Home?
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.