An ARU (Audio Response Unit) is a computer telephony system that also integrates a system to store and forward your voice. A passive ARU will just play the message. But you also have interactive ARUs that will play messages based on the caller input. This makes the entire process better and more convenient while still offering a sense of cohesiveness.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.