ATA is an acronym for analog telephone adapter. This adapter can be used to connect an analog phone, or other similar device, to a digital telephone system. Businesses using VoIP may use this adapter so they can continue using their traditional analog telephone handset.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.