A term used by network professionals to describe a loss of signal strength. Attenuation may refer to both internal and external network problems. For example, a form of attenuation could include a damaged network cable or a broken Internet connection.« Back to Glossary
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
- 6 Advantages of Virtual Phone System for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Telehealth Solutions: Doctors Can Offer Treatments Without Compromising Social Distancing
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.