A term used by network professionals to describe a loss of signal strength. Attenuation may refer to both internal and external network problems. For example, a form of attenuation could include a damaged network cable or a broken Internet connection.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.