Bandwidth means the maximum rate at which data can be transferred across a specific path. It may also be paired with more in-depth terms, such as data bandwidth and digital bandwidth. Telephony services will state a maximum bandwidth for the transfer of data.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.