A barge, otherwise known as call barging, allows an external operator to jump into a call and speak to both the caller and receiver. This is helpful for managers who want to take a hands-on approach, or to help with customer service call training.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.