Sometimes users keep their numbers private for some valid reasons, like security issues, etc. For hiding their number, they use the call masking technique. Using such a technique, the user can temporarily hide their number and instead use a private number to call or text someone. By using a temporary number, they can talk to any person anonymously.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.