Sometimes users keep their numbers private for some valid reasons, like security issues, etc. For hiding their number, they use the call masking technique. Using such a technique, the user can temporarily hide their number and instead use a private number to call or text someone. By using a temporary number, they can talk to any person anonymously.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.