Sometimes users keep their numbers private for some valid reasons, like security issues, etc. For hiding their number, they use the call masking technique. Using such a technique, the user can temporarily hide their number and instead use a private number to call or text someone. By using a temporary number, they can talk to any person anonymously.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.