Call tracking is a feature used to measure the details of inbound calls. A special software records information and fetches details of incoming calls. Call tracking proves to be productive for businesses looking for ways to get to the root of what their customers want and which campaign works best for them. It is used for measuring marketing efforts and their impact on sales and generations.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.