Call tracking is a feature used to measure the details of inbound calls. A special software records information and fetches details of incoming calls. Call tracking proves to be productive for businesses looking for ways to get to the root of what their customers want and which campaign works best for them. It is used for measuring marketing efforts and their impact on sales and generations.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.