Camp on is a type of VoIP feature that allows an attendant to forward a call to a station, even if the station is currently busy. This allows for more urgent calls to be pushed through without any waiting time.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.