Centrex is a type of telephone exchange. Although basically the same as an ordinary phone line, features are considered to be enterprise wide. The equipment is owned by the telephone company. Centrex was first installed in the 1960s in New York’s financial district.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.