Centrex is a type of telephone exchange. Although basically the same as an ordinary phone line, features are considered to be enterprise wide. The equipment is owned by the telephone company. Centrex was first installed in the 1960s in New York’s financial district.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.