Codecs transform a voice signal delivered through analog into a digital version. The digitally encoded version may vary in terms of sound quality and the bandwidth required to carry out the process. Keep in mind, the type of codec may also require high end computer requirements to operate.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.