Codecs transform a voice signal delivered through analog into a digital version. The digitally encoded version may vary in terms of sound quality and the bandwidth required to carry out the process. Keep in mind, the type of codec may also require high end computer requirements to operate.« Back to Glossary
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
- 6 Advantages of Virtual Phone System for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Telehealth Solutions: Doctors Can Offer Treatments Without Compromising Social Distancing
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.