Coordinate-based routing is a type of specific routing for calling 911 depending on X and Y coordinates. The coordinates are used in representing the latitude and longitude of a particular geographic region. 911 is best for the people who are in the field of IT like app development etc.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.