Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) is a cloud-based platform. The developers use CPaaS for adding the communication services to the media that they develop. Moreover, it is used for implementing SMS and other communicational features in their development (app) without creating communication solutions of their own.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.