Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) is a cloud-based platform. The developers use CPaaS for adding the communication services to the media that they develop. Moreover, it is used for implementing SMS and other communicational features in their development (app) without creating communication solutions of their own.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.