Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) is a cloud-based platform. The developers use CPaaS for adding the communication services to the media that they develop. Moreover, it is used for implementing SMS and other communicational features in their development (app) without creating communication solutions of their own.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.