DHCP stands for dynamic host configuration protocol. It’s a type of network management protocol used on IP and UDP networks. The server will then assign an IP address and other parameters to each device. This allows the device to communicate with the IP network and other external IP networks.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.