DHCP stands for dynamic host configuration protocol. It’s a type of network management protocol used on IP and UDP networks. The server will then assign an IP address and other parameters to each device. This allows the device to communicate with the IP network and other external IP networks.« Back to Glossary
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
- Cebod Telecom vs Nextiva: What’s the best business phone system for 2020 and beyond
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.