DHCP stands for dynamic host configuration protocol. It’s a type of network management protocol used on IP and UDP networks. The server will then assign an IP address and other parameters to each device. This allows the device to communicate with the IP network and other external IP networks.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.