Direct routing is a highly preferred way of establishing a reliable connection between public switched Telephone Network PSTN and Microsoft team uses. The purpose behind this is to receive an external call on any device having access to Microsoft teams. In simple terms, it means selecting a third-party provider to control and maintain host and PBX.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.