Direct routing is a highly preferred way of establishing a reliable connection between public switched Telephone Network PSTN and Microsoft team uses. The purpose behind this is to receive an external call on any device having access to Microsoft teams. In simple terms, it means selecting a third-party provider to control and maintain host and PBX.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.