DLR SMS also referred to as delivery reporting or delivery receipt, is a feature that reports back the details of the success or failure of an outbound SMS. It acknowledges receipt of SMS or MMS messages. These delivery receipts are shared through a series of designated codes assigned to them.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.