DLR SMS also referred to as delivery reporting or delivery receipt, is a feature that reports back the details of the success or failure of an outbound SMS. It acknowledges receipt of SMS or MMS messages. These delivery receipts are shared through a series of designated codes assigned to them.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.