A point-to-point circuit (P2P), also referred to as a digital signal level 3 T-carrier or T3 line. It is an Internet connection capable of providing high-speed bandwidth (Approx. 45 Mb). These interconnected circuits typically use a 75ohm coaxial cable along with BNC connectors. Digital signal 3 ensures that services are efficiently transported from origin to the intended user.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.