This refers to a type of signaling used in telecommunications over the voice-frequency band. The signaling occurs between type of communications devices, various switching centers, and telecommunications equipment. Whenever you press a button on these devices, you’ll hear a sound.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.