E.164 is the International telephone numbering plan that ensures each device on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) has a globally unique number. This number allows the text messages and phone calls to be correctly routed to individual phones in different countries. E.164 numbers have a specific layout or format. It includes (+) (country code) (subscriber number & area code) and can a maximum of fifteen digits.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.