E.164 is the International telephone numbering plan that ensures each device on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) has a globally unique number. This number allows the text messages and phone calls to be correctly routed to individual phones in different countries. E.164 numbers have a specific layout or format. It includes (+) (country code) (subscriber number & area code) and can a maximum of fifteen digits.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.