E.164 is the International telephone numbering plan that ensures each device on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) has a globally unique number. This number allows the text messages and phone calls to be correctly routed to individual phones in different countries. E.164 numbers have a specific layout or format. It includes (+) (country code) (subscriber number & area code) and can a maximum of fifteen digits.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.