ECM stands for error correction mode. It’s a type of transmission feature found on fax machines and fax modems. ECM will find and correct any errors found when transmitting a fax. It most commonly removes errors caused by excessive phone line noise.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.