A FOC (Farm order commitment) is a verification provided by a current service provider in response to a service order to port a number to a new service provider’s network. Simply, FOC is related to the transfer of a port from one provider to another. It indicates that the number in question will be ported to the new or winning carrier at a certain date and time.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.