A FOC (Farm order commitment) is a verification provided by a current service provider in response to a service order to port a number to a new service provider’s network. Simply, FOC is related to the transfer of a port from one provider to another. It indicates that the number in question will be ported to the new or winning carrier at a certain date and time.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.