The Frame Relay is a method for packet switching. However, it only relies on the bandwidth when it’s absolutely necessary. It’s very fast and you can use it to send the voice communication according to the network requirements. You can customize the process while still being able to send everything adequately and in a reliable manner.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.