The Frame Relay is a method for packet switching. However, it only relies on the bandwidth when it’s absolutely necessary. It’s very fast and you can use it to send the voice communication according to the network requirements. You can customize the process while still being able to send everything adequately and in a reliable manner.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.