The full duplex shows that both communication ends are able to send or obtain information. All of this happens without having to worry about degrading the content quality. It’s a very professional and dependable system with incredible features and benefits, so you should consider using it especially if you care about content quality.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.