Hosted PBX, known as virtual PBX, uses IP communication in place of a traditional PBX system. No hardware is required at the customer’s place of business in order to operate it. The VoIP provider is responsible for all secure hosting. With hosted PBX, calls can be made over internet.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.