Hosted PBX, known as virtual PBX, uses IP communication in place of a traditional PBX system. No hardware is required at the customer’s place of business in order to operate it. The VoIP provider is responsible for all secure hosting. With hosted PBX, calls can be made over internet.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.