Hosted PBX, known as virtual PBX, uses IP communication in place of a traditional PBX system. No hardware is required at the customer’s place of business in order to operate it. The VoIP provider is responsible for all secure hosting. With hosted PBX, calls can be made over internet.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.