HTTP voice is a specific voice call that uses a codec supporting voice calling. This voice call initiates and terminates over HTTP. Many voice providers help application developers to integrate a rich assortment of services to enhance consumer experience and increase the market value of their application.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.