Incumbent local exchange Carriers ILECs was a United States telephone organization that was providing local service in 1996 (The time when U.S. telecommunication Act was enacted.) These organizations opened regulatory barriers to enter the telecommunication field. ILECs included GTE Corporation and the baby Bells companies which were formed when the American Telephone Telegraph company ATT was broken up in 1983.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.