ISDN means integrated services digital network. These are communication standards set for simultaneously transferring voice, video, and other data across the circuits used by the public phone network. It was initially invented in 1988 and is still widely in use today.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.