ISDN means integrated services digital network. These are communication standards set for simultaneously transferring voice, video, and other data across the circuits used by the public phone network. It was initially invented in 1988 and is still widely in use today.« Back to Glossary
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
- Cebod Telecom vs Nextiva: What’s the best business phone system for 2020 and beyond
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.