An IP phone, also known as a VoIP phone, allows calls to be made across an IP network. This is most commonly a call transmitted using an Internet connection, rather than the public phone network. It’s the foundation of VoIP services.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.