International revenue share fraud is the most persistent type of telephone fraud that uses technical means to establish unauthorized calls to premium numbers. Individual fraudsters or fraudulent companies gain illegal access to expensive International phone numbers and sell them further to whoever pays them the highest.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.