International revenue share fraud is the most persistent type of telephone fraud that uses technical means to establish unauthorized calls to premium numbers. Individual fraudsters or fraudulent companies gain illegal access to expensive International phone numbers and sell them further to whoever pays them the highest.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.