An ISP (Internet Service Provider) is a company that offers you access to the internet based on a subscription to their services. Both companies and regular people can subscribe to this type of service. The ISP services are very dependable and professional, but they can be adapted to the customer requirements. Some of these services can also have additional features like unified messaging, website hosting and internet telephony.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.