An ISP (Internet Service Provider) is a company that offers you access to the internet based on a subscription to their services. Both companies and regular people can subscribe to this type of service. The ISP services are very dependable and professional, but they can be adapted to the customer requirements. Some of these services can also have additional features like unified messaging, website hosting and internet telephony.« Back to Glossary
- Is Someone Making Calls from Your Office Phone? 6 Signs Your VoIP System is Hacked
- How Using Dynamic Caller ID Can Help Your Business Reach More Customers?
- 5 Benefits of VoIP Business Office Phone Systems Your Business Can’t Ignore
- 6 Advantages of Virtual Phone System for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Telehealth Solutions: Doctors Can Offer Treatments Without Compromising Social Distancing
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.