An Internet telephony service provider is a company providing telecommunications services using VoIP. Whenever a business purchases a type of VoIP service, they’ll be dealing with an ITSP. They may provide services to the end user or through wholesale channels to other VoIP service providers.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.