LERG stands for local exchange routing guide. This is a type of database under the management of Telcordia. Information pertaining to NPA-NXX on the block level is provided through this database. It’s updated on a monthly basis and is based on the activity over the public phone network.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.