LIDB is the abbreviation for Line Information Database. It is a record that the local telephone service providers keep and consists of several details for each customer. The categories that a Line Information Database includes are subscriber information, such as a service profile, name, address, and credit card validation information.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.