LNP, or local number portability, is the ability of a subscriber to keep their old phone number when they switch over to a new carrier. Users are entitled to do this under legislation produced by the Federal Communications Commission published in 2007.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.