LNP, or local number portability, is the ability of a subscriber to keep their old phone number when they switch over to a new carrier. Users are entitled to do this under legislation produced by the Federal Communications Commission published in 2007.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.