The Local Calling Area is an area where a user can make Local Calls that are usually free for the caller. Local calling areas are important for companies (e.g. Internet Service Providers) that want to provide the dial-up numbers that are a free call for their subscribers.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.