LEC or Local Exchange Carrier is a term in the U.S. that is used for describing the telephone company that operates within a local area and provides telecommunication services within that area. LEC started across the U.S. after the breakup of the Bell system due to antitrust regulations.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.