Local VoIP phone numbers allow the users to have a locally recognizable area code that is not necessarily restricted to a single physical device. This technology allows for calls to a local phone number that can be located anywhere. These phone numbers are used for permitted business purposes and are implemented in a relevant, responsible manner. They can provide value and practical advantages such as establishing a regional presence in a new market and protecting the private information of the app users.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.