A typical phone number that is used for sending and receiving SMS messages and voice calls is called a long code number. Typically, the phone numbers are called the long codes when compared with the SMS short-codes. In many countries, the long code numbers are 10-digit numbers.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.