A location routing number or LRN is a ten-digit number following the restrictions of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP). A Service Control Point (SCP) is a database where the LRN is stored and this database identifies a switching port for a local telephone exchange.« Back to Glossary
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.