A mobile PBX is a hosted PBX service that extends fixed-line PBX functionality to mobile devices such as cellular handsets, smartphones and PDA phones by provisioning them as extensions. Mobile PBX services also can include fixed-line phones. Mobile PBX systems are different from other hosted PBX systems that simply forward data or calls to mobile phones by allowing the mobile phone itself, through the use of buttons, keys and other input devices, to control PBX phone functions and to manage communications without having to call into the system first.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.