An Internet protocol (IP) based system emulating the functional capabilities and proficiencies of E911. Next Generation 911 or NG911 is encompassed of managed Emergency Service IP Voice Networks (Short ESInets)and is specially designed to provide robust access to emergency services, multimedia data of all linked communication sources, and accurate PSAPs.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.