A telephone numbering plan for World Zone 1, which contains twenty-five distinct regions in twenty countries that are fundamentally in North America, including the Caribbean is known as The North American Numbering Plan (NANP). A seven-digit telephone number is assigned to each telephone unique only within its respective plan area.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.