A telephone numbering plan for World Zone 1, which contains twenty-five distinct regions in twenty countries that are fundamentally in North America, including the Caribbean is known as The North American Numbering Plan (NANP). A seven-digit telephone number is assigned to each telephone unique only within its respective plan area.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.