A telephone numbering plan for World Zone 1, which contains twenty-five distinct regions in twenty countries that are fundamentally in North America, including the Caribbean is known as The North American Numbering Plan (NANP). A seven-digit telephone number is assigned to each telephone unique only within its respective plan area.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.