Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC), a telecommunication industry’s infrastructural fragment enabling the portability of telecommunications to support the continuous concurrence of wired, wireless, Internet protocol, and VoIP communications. With over 500 million telephone numbers and 2000 carries across Canada and The US, NPAC has become the world’s uppermost number portability registry.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.