Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC), a telecommunication industry’s infrastructural fragment enabling the portability of telecommunications to support the continuous concurrence of wired, wireless, Internet protocol, and VoIP communications. With over 500 million telephone numbers and 2000 carries across Canada and The US, NPAC has become the world’s uppermost number portability registry.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.