Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC), a telecommunication industry’s infrastructural fragment enabling the portability of telecommunications to support the continuous concurrence of wired, wireless, Internet protocol, and VoIP communications. With over 500 million telephone numbers and 2000 carries across Canada and The US, NPAC has become the world’s uppermost number portability registry.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.