Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC), a telecommunication industry’s infrastructural fragment enabling the portability of telecommunications to support the continuous concurrence of wired, wireless, Internet protocol, and VoIP communications. With over 500 million telephone numbers and 2000 carries across Canada and The US, NPAC has become the world’s uppermost number portability registry.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.