According to the established rules and procedures of FCC(Federal Communications Commission), To allow consumers or end-users to transfer their telephonic numbers to other providers, number portability is required. Unique processes and procedures can be followed while transferring numbers from one carrier to another.« Back to Glossary
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.