According to the established rules and procedures of FCC(Federal Communications Commission), To allow consumers or end-users to transfer their telephonic numbers to other providers, number portability is required. Unique processes and procedures can be followed while transferring numbers from one carrier to another.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.