Number verification is the process by which a user can stop or prevent fraudulent activity. The user verifies its identity through a sign-up process. The user identity verification process works by the user entering his number, receiving a verification code by SMS or call, then entering it to complete the verification process.« Back to Glossary
- White Label or Semi White Label VoIP Solution – Add More Value to Your Business
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.