Number verification is the process by which a user can stop or prevent fraudulent activity. The user verifies its identity through a sign-up process. The user identity verification process works by the user entering his number, receiving a verification code by SMS or call, then entering it to complete the verification process.« Back to Glossary
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.