Number verification is the process by which a user can stop or prevent fraudulent activity. The user verifies its identity through a sign-up process. The user identity verification process works by the user entering his number, receiving a verification code by SMS or call, then entering it to complete the verification process.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.