Origination indicates the incoming calls and is used to represent the two-way inbound voice communications. It also represents PSTN traffic. Origination / Inbound Calling services assist in receiving both, the inbound calls, and receiving caller’s numbers.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.