Origination indicates the incoming calls and is used to represent the two-way inbound voice communications. It also represents PSTN traffic. Origination / Inbound Calling services assist in receiving both, the inbound calls, and receiving caller’s numbers.« Back to Glossary
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
- Hosted VoIP for Schools and Educational Institutions
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.