Person-to-Person (P2P) services allow money transfer from one bank account to another. A person’s bank accounts are connected to a website that allows them to directly share money or via an Escrow solution. It’s crucial that the sender and receiver both are using the service from the same website. Websites that offer P2P services are PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, and MangoPay, etc.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.