Person-to-Person (P2P) services allow money transfer from one bank account to another. A person’s bank accounts are connected to a website that allows them to directly share money or via an Escrow solution. It’s crucial that the sender and receiver both are using the service from the same website. Websites that offer P2P services are PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, and MangoPay, etc.« Back to Glossary
- MSP Expo 2022 – Chance to Become a Part of Cebod Telecom Channel Partner Program
- “No-Show” Appointment Policy
- Why to Integrate Practice Management Software for your Dental Practice?
- 5 Signs Your Traditional Phone System is Broken (and How to Replace it with an Efficient, Virtual phone system Solution)
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.