To understand this, imagine your daily calls. You picked up a phone and dialed a number to call. The delay that occurs between initiating a call to hearing a ring back is called Post Dial Delay (or PDD for short). Each carrier takes a few seconds to make a connection.« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.