To understand this, imagine your daily calls. You picked up a phone and dialed a number to call. The delay that occurs between initiating a call to hearing a ring back is called Post Dial Delay (or PDD for short). Each carrier takes a few seconds to make a connection.« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.