Phone Call API / Voice Calling API is an API that lets developers efficiently integrate voice functions into an application. These APIs include automated call control, conference calling, call recording, text-to-speech, and more. It enables an application to programmatically make, receive, and manage calls without interfacing directly with the PSTN (Public switched telephone network).« Back to Glossary
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
- 7 VoIP Benefits for a Successful Real Estate Business
- Role of VoIP in Building Post COVID-19 Workplaces of Businesses
- 5 reasons why virtual phone system is a smart choice for Real Estate Businesses
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.