Phone Call API / Voice Calling API is an API that lets developers efficiently integrate voice functions into an application. These APIs include automated call control, conference calling, call recording, text-to-speech, and more. It enables an application to programmatically make, receive, and manage calls without interfacing directly with the PSTN (Public switched telephone network).« Back to Glossary
- How to Reduce VoIP Latency: A Technical Guide to Testing Your Network
- 5 Benefits Your Dental Practice Management Software Must Come With
- 8 Most Common VoIP Problems and How to Solve Them on Your Own
- Virtual Phone System – 10 Best Providers 2021
- Compare Cebod Telecom and RingCentral VOIP Phone Service
What is business phone service?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.